‘Fauji India’ Magazine Information for Advertisers
- Army – 17.5%, Navy 7%, Air Force – 5% (Central HQs, Command/Corp HQ and active fighting units)
- ECHS – 3.2% (polyclinics of Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme centres all India)
- Govt – 9% (PM, Defence Minister, ministers, MPs, senior govt officials of major ministries)
- Diplomatic Missions – 0.75% (Missions of Foreign countries in India and Indian Missions abroad)
- Foreign Armed Forces heads – 0.05% (Chief of staff of major armed forces foreign countries including Pentagon)
- Industry – 12.50% (heads of major corporate/companies of India)
- Subscriptions to armed forces personnel (Faujis) – 40%
- Others – 5% (Army Public schools, Sainik schools, Armed forces training establishments and libraries of major civilian university and institutes)
Breakup of Subscribers and Free Copies
Subscribers – 40%, Free copies – 60%
Target Age Group
Fauji India is read largely by people in the age group of 18 to 88 years in general and in particular mainly focussed in the age group of 30 to 68 years of age.
Area wise distribution
- NCR – 32%
- North India (Raj, Punjab, Haryana Himachal and J&K) – 14%
- Pune/Mumbai – 18%
- Bangalore/Secunderabad – 11%
- Kolkata and NorthEast – 7%
- South India – 9%
- Central India – 9%
Purchasing Power of Target Audience
The target audience of this magazine is in the average annual income group of Rs 11 lac and above. With the retired armed forces fraternity mainly of the rank of Colonel and above get an avg pension of Rs 6 lac and above. Recently they have got OROP arrears and will soon be getting arrears of 7CPC. With our 40% readers being in this lot, are already well settled and have considerable disposable income and scope for buying assets for their near and dear ones. A huge market potential awaits.
Hiranandani Group, Reliance Foundation, Pernod Ricard (Seagram’s), TATA Motors, ITC Hotel, Lavasa, HDFC Bank, BELL Helicopter, WNS, Mazagon Docks Limited, Goa Shipyard, IRB Infrastructure, Hiranandani Hospital, Ricoh India, Uber India, Chevrolet Motors, Hero Moto Corp, BrahMos Aerospace, DLF Foundation, Mother’s Recipe, IDBI Bank, Canteen Stores Dept (CSD), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Indian Oil, Go Air, Max New York Life, UP Govt – Tourism Dept etc and many more.